Code of Conduct-Maharaja Agarsain Public School
Code of Conduct for the Agarsainians
As per instructions from the Directorate of Education, the students shall suffer punishment for the following:\
1. Absence from classes without the permission of the teacher/Vice-Principal/Principal.
2. Misbehavior towards teachers or any other employee of the school.
3. Disobeying lawful orders of the teacher/Vice Principal/Principal.
4. Intentional disturbance of classes.
5. Bullying/Rowdyism and rude behavior.
6. Eve-teasing/misbehavior towards girl-students.
7. Bringing unauthorized people/articles inside / outside /near the school.
8. Bringing electronic gadgets /mobile phones in the school.
9. Indulging in acts of moral turpitude.
10. Any behaviour unbecoming of a student.
11. Smoking/Chewing gutkha/Paan/Khaini etc.
12. Use of motor vehicle like scooty / moped etc by the student and bringing these in the school.
13. Use of drugs or intoxicant (except on prescription by a registered Medical Practitioner).
14. Any form of gambling.
15. Theft/pilferage of school/students' property.
16. Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
17. Spitting in or near the school building except where the spiting is made in any spittoon provided by the school.
18. Use of violence in any form.
19. Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
20. Propagating a strike/disruption of classes.
21. Association with banned organizations.
22. Bringing explosives or crackers to school.
23.Not completing the class work/ not submitting the home work regularly.
There should be strict compliance of the mentioned rules.
All these above acts of misconduct are the forbidden practices. In the above acts of misconduct, Principal/Authorities shall take suitable action as per observation of the disciplinary committee at school level depending upon gravity of misconduct, which may include:
|BOYS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO:
||GIRLS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO:
- Grow hair long or keep a beard.
- Have a spiked or coloured hairstyle.
- Accessorize themselves with studs, rings, kadas, etc.
- Wear tattoo.
- Wear low waist trousers.
- Wear sports shoes other than school shoes.
- Apply henna on the hands.
- Apply colour on their hair.
- Wear accessories/tattoo on fingers, wrists, hair or neck.
- Wear rubber bands other than black.
- Wear danglers or ear rings other than simple studs.
- Leave loose hair/stylish hairdressing.
- Wear skirt above knees.
- Have multiple pricks in ear. Only one prick for ears is permissible.
1. Oral/written warning to the students and parents.
2. Detention during the break for Completion of neglected class work.
3. Suspension from attending classes/school for a specified period.
4. Recovery of loss through replacement to school property due to willful damage.
5. Mobile phones will be confiscated.
6. Expulsion/rustication from school for students.